We introduced the BANDOLERO® Hawking Bag several years ago and for 2012 have incorporated a number of improvements based on extensive field use and customer feedback. Design criteria for the BANDOLERO® Hawking Bag are the same as for the AVATAR Hawking Vest, and like the AVATAR, the BANDOLERO is built from 1000 denier USA-made duPont Cordura nylon and military specification fittings and closures.
We still have some of the original standard size BANDOLERO® Hawking Bags in stock and are offering them at a reduced price to reduce inventory in Coyote Tan with black straps, Brown with black straps.
- Easy one-handed access to all compartments;
- Big main compartment with long genuine YKK brand nylon self-repairing zipper closure, mesh panels to
keep training birds well ventilated and cool;
- Roomy front compartment with new zippered pocket in flap;
- New fourth flat pocket inside front compartment, with provision for a fifth modular flat pocket or meat pouch;
- Totally bilateral, BANDOLERO® drapes naturally over either shoulder and fits
closely, with an adjustable, quick-snap elastic side belt. Running and passing
through wire fences is as easy as with the AVATAR® vest;
- BANDOLERO® accepts the Hood Holster just where you want it, and has two handy
“D” rings for looping jesses, hawk and dog leashes, etc.;
- The integral shoulder strap has a no-slip pad and is adjustable for all
sizes of game hawkers;
- Proudly made in the USA.